2019 SBDH All Hands Meeting - Panel 2: Visionary Projects
From Katie Gentilello on April 16th, 2019
- Gari Clifford, PhD. Spoke PI, Large Scale Medical Informatics for Patient Care Coordination and Engagement. Emory University.
- Santiago Grijalva, PhD. Spoke Co-PI, Smart Grids Big Data. Georgia Tech.
- John Verdi, JD. Spoke Representative, Collaborative to Protect Privacy and Use Data Responsibly. Future of Privacy Forum.
- Frank Muller-Karger, PhD. Spoke PI, Enhanced 3-D Mapping for Habitat, Biodiversity, and Flood Hazard Assessments of Coastal and Wetland Areas of the Southern US. University of South Florida.
- Mentewab Ayalew, PhD. Spoke Co-PI, Integrating Biological Big Data Research into Student Training and Education. Spelman College.
- Ashok K. Goel, PhD. Spoke PI, Using Big Data for Environmental Sustainability: Big Data + AI Technology = Accessible, Usable, Useful Knowledge. Georgia Tech.