Biamp Training Parle Microphone Optimization
From Chris Robinson
Join Andrew Mohammed, Field Sales Engineer as he covers the process of optimizing the Parlé family of Beamtracking microphones.
From determining the appropriate Parlé model by taking physical and acoustical measurements, to seeing what’s under the hood of the customizable Parlé block in Tesira software, this course eliminates guesswork in all phases of a project.
Parlé Microphone Optimization focuses on streamlining the design phase and reducing the time needed for commissioning while maximizing system performance.
Trainees will learn the following:
- The best application of each model in the Parlé microphone family
- Basic principles in acoustics and how to gather measurements with a smartphone
- How to use the Cornerstone Parlé Calculator to create and evaluate microphone system designs
- An overview of the recommended signal processing and what each component does in detail
- How to quickly set up the Acoustic Echo Cancellation feature
- Tips and Tricks to aid in commissioning and sign off with the client