Poster Session Room 3-GT Educational Initiatives
From Carol Sullivan
- Chaohua Ou, Center for Teaching and Learning and Aselia Urmanbetova, Economics, "Redesigning an Open Textbook by Leveraging Media, Pedagogy, and Student Collaboration"
- Andrew Schultz, Mechanical Engineering, "Early Outcomes from an Interdisciplinary VIP Course"
- Tammy McCoy, Center for Teaching and Learning, “The Engineering Alliance: Meeting URM Post-Doc Needs in the Face of a Pandemic”
o Group 2:
- Sarah Kegley, CTL, “International TA Development”
- Emily Weigel, Biological Sciences, "Examining Perspectives of Teaching among Biology Teaching Assistants"
- Kate Williams, CTL, "Graduate Students practice presentation and networking skills at virtual poster session"
o Group 3:
- Melinda McDaniel, College of Computing, Small Teaching Online for Large Online Classes
- Franz Reneau, Academic Effectiveness, "Supporting Academic Effectiveness at Georgia Tech"
- Julaunica Tigner, Engineering, "The Art of Engineering"